SCSP Multi-Agency Safeguarding Children Training
'Everyone who comes into contact with children and families has a role to play.’ Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018
The Sheffield Children Safeguarding Partnership (SCSP) and Quality Assurance and Involvement Service has a long record of providing high quality multi-agency safeguarding children training through a Training Pool and a team of specialist trainers.
- Multi-agency Safeguarding Children Training Courses and Dates - more dates coming soon
Events, Seminars and Safeguarding Workshops
Course e-Forms and Charging Policy
In order to simplify the application process we are now using electronic application forms for all safeguarding children training.
- Working Together: Promoting Well-being and Keeping Children Safe - e-Form - full - new programme will be advertised in summer term
- Conference and Core Groups - e-Form - more dates coming soon
- Safeguarding Adults and Children - e-Form - more dates coming soon
- Working Effectively with Neglect - e-Form - in development
- Working with Resistant or Difficult to Engage Families - e-Form - new dates coming soon
- Hidden Harm Workshops - e-Form
- Trauma Informed Practice - May - August 2021 dates here
- Signs of Safety Briefings for Partner Agencies - 08 July 2021 2pm Dates for autumn term coming soon!
- The Amber Project - Practitioner Briefing Sessions - more dates coming soon
Safeguarding Children Training - Charging Policy
All of our multi-agency training is free for staff who work for SCSP Partner Agencies, or local 'not for profit' organisations. However, there will be a £50 charge for non-attendance on courses where 5 days notice of cancellation has not been received (for full details see charging policy above).