Schoolpoint 365: Safeguarding Children Teams
The Quality Assurance and Involvement Service (QAIS) uses an area of Schoolpoint 365 to collect information from education settings about how they discharge their safeguarding duties.
This area shows:
- Your safeguarding children team details & your individual or setting 'training ID'
- The age range of your pupils & type of educational setting
- Contact details for your Safeguarding Children Advisor, Education
- Your whole-school & individual Sheffield Safeguarding Children Board training records
This system relies on settings keeping their team information up to date – if this is done, we will add the rest of the information!
We will use this information to:
- Provide support, guidance and training to relevant practitioners
- Communicate with practitioners in your setting about safeguarding issues
- Support practitioner training pathways
- Help education settings to fulfil their responsibility to inform the Local Authority about their safeguarding arrangements
For guidance about updating your safeguarding team details or accessing your training record on Schoolpoint, follow this link: Updating your settings safeguarding team details, March 19