Quick Exit
Sheffield Children Safeguarding Partnership logoConcerned about a child button

Sheffield Children Safeguarding Partnership

What to do if you are concerned about a child

There is a lot of information for parents and carers about what abuse and neglect means, e.g.:

If you are concerned that a child or young person is being abused or neglected or is in any other sort of danger, please follow the advice on this page: Referring a safeguarding concern to Children's Social Care

Help is also available from local Multi Agency Support Team (MAST).  It will help to have the postcode where the child or young person normally lives to hand so you can speak to the correct area team.  If you cannot provide this information you should still call and any team will respond to your enquiry in the first instance.

 Useful resources: 


Have your say...

Comments are closed for this article