Quick Exit
Sheffield Children Safeguarding Partnership logoConcerned about a child button

Sheffield Children Safeguarding Partnership

Children in Employment, Performance or Entertainment

If children and young people of compulsory school age are involved in performance, entertainment or if they are working (paid or unpaid) at your premises then it is important to consider any conditions on the premises licence that may affect their activity. Also, a work permit/performance licence may be required. 

It is important that you ensure the right consents are in place as the regulations around permits and licences are there to safeguard children.  If the correct permissions are not in place this may put children at risk of harm and may also affect your insurance or premises licence.

For more information and contact details see the Sheffield City Council Website - Licences, permits and registrations page

 Application forms and guidance may also be downloaded here:




Have your say...

Comments are closed for this article

Licensing Act 2003